Safety first! We are following all precautionary measures to make sure, that you feel comfortable during your salon visit.
- We confirm that non of our employees were sick in the past few months, and everyone has a negative Covid-19 test.
- All employees wearing masks during your entire salon experience.
- Before your appointment we e-mail you a Covid-19 Medical History Questionnaire, that you need to submit before your arrival. Your service may be postponed if you have been exposed to Covid-19, been traveling outside of the USA within 14 days.
- All customers need to wear a mask when arriving ( if you don’t have one we can give you a complimentary mask at the front desk).
- We schedule 30 minutes in-between clients, so we can thoroughly sanitize after each customers, and avoid any crowd in the waiting area.
- After arrival you need to wash your hands, or use the hand sanitizer placed by the entrance/front desk/waiting area.
- We check your body temperature upon arrival with a contactless thermometer
- You need to take off your shoes, and change to one of our indoor slippers. ( You may bring a pair of socks, or be barefoot if you prefer.)
- We love you all, but at this time we avoid hand shakes and hugs.
Ildi Pekar Team